Become A Member Partner
Food Safety Information
Food Recall Information
The best way for anyone to get email notifications of all food recalls is by signing up for free email updates from www.recalls.gov. This is a one-stop shop for U.S. Government recalls. We encourage everyone who needs recall information to sign up today! It's easy. Follow these few steps and you will receive an instant acknowledgment of your subscription from the Dept. of Health and Human Services:
- Log on to www.recalls.gov
- Click on the Food tab at the top.
- Click on "Sign Up for Free Recall Updates by E-Mail" (in red toward top of page)
- This takes you to the Dept. of Health and Human Services signup page, where you will:
- Enter your email address and confirm same; and
- Check the box titled FoodSafety.gov Recalls and Alerts under the FoodSafety.gov Updates section.
Inventory is updated daily as we receive the product into our warehouse. Contact your Customer Service Representative to see about new products and/or produce that we receive. A NEW shopping list will be placed onto the website every Wednesday. If you are an agency that receives USDA (TEFAP) food each month, your Customer Service Representative will continue to provide these items you are allocated each month.
Your Support Helps Us to End Hunger
The West Ohio Food Bank depends on donations from our community to assist in our mission of eliminating hunger in Northwest Ohio.