Since we are approaching the holiday season, West Ohio Food Bank wanted to make you all aware of some upcoming closures so you can plan accordingly. The following are the days that we will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
- November 22 (Thanksgiving Day)
- November 23 (Day after Thanksgiving)
- December 24 – December 31 (The entire week of Christmas)
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
Normal business hours will resume after the Christmas holiday on January 2, 2019. Thank you.
Orders are taken Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
All orders may be placed during these time frames or emailed 24 hours a day.
To complete your order efficiently, we require a 24 hour notice for agencies who are picking their order up and a 48 hour notice for agencies who receive a delivery.
Orders that are placed anytime during Friday, Saturday or Sunday by email will be completed, in the order received and ready to pick-up on Tuesday or delivered on Wednesday.
USDA Contracts and Forms
“Do member agencies have to display all translated versions of the TEFAP household eligibility guidelines (including the application) or would the English version be sufficient?
“Your member agencies can continue to display the TEFAP household eligibility guidelines in the English version. However, if a site serves a community that predominantly speaks another language, then the guidelines should be posted in that respective language as well.”
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form – English 18-19
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form – Somali 18-19
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Forms – Spanish 18-19
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form – Chinese – 18-19
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form – Russian – 18-19
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form -Turkish – 18-19
- Income Guidelines – English 18-19
- Income Guidelines – Somali 18-19
- Income Guidelines – Spanish 18-19
- Income Guidelines – Chinese – 18-19
- Income Guidelines – Russian – 18-19
- Income Guidelines – Turkish – 18-19
- Pantry Desk Guide
- Civil Rights Volunteer Signature Sheet
- Temp Log – 18-19
- West Ohio Food Bank Membership Agreement
- Civil Rights Power Point
- Proxy Letter for Clients
- Pantry Complaint Form
- WOFB Recipe Booklet