Orders are taken Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
All orders may be placed during these time frames or emailed 24 hours a day.
To complete your order efficiently, we require a 24 hour notice for agencies who are picking their order up and a 48 hour notice for agencies who receive a delivery.
Orders that are placed anytime during Friday, Saturday or Sunday by email will be completed, in the order received and ready to pick-up on Tuesday or delivered on Wednesday.
USDA Contracts and Forms
- Food Programs Manual 2012
- Regional Plan LD FFY18
- TEFAP/USDA Contract
- The Food Keeper
- Eligibility To Take Food Home Form 17-18-English
- Eligibility To Take Food Home Form 17-18- Somali
- Eligibility To Take Food Home Form 17-18- Spanish
- Income Guidelines 17-18- English
- Income Guidelines 17-18- Somali
- Income Guidelines 17-18- Spanish
- Pantry Desk Guide
- Civil Rights Volunteer Signature Sheet
- West Ohio Food Bank Membership Agreement
- Civil Rights Power Point
- Temperature Log Sheet
- Proxy Letter for Clients
- Pantry Complaint Form