Reminder: The West Ohio Food Bank warehouse and offices will be CLOSED on Monday May 30 and Tuesday May 31 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
We will reopen for our normal business hours on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
All retail donations picked up by partner agencies must be submitted by the last day of the month. These must be entered through the online ordering system Primarius. Please contact Tommie Harner if you have any questions or concerns. Email: email@example.com
Please note: ONLY TEFAP contracted agencies are eligible to order ACP (state produce), OFP (Ohio Food Program), and USDA (federal commodities). Thank you.
USDA Contracts and Forms
“Do member agencies have to display all translated versions of the TEFAP household eligibility guidelines (including the application) or would the English version be sufficient?
“Your member agencies can continue to display the TEFAP household eligibility guidelines in the English version. However, if a site serves a community that predominantly speaks another language, then the guidelines should be posted in that respective language as well.”
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form – English 21-22
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form – Somali 19-20
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Forms – Spanish 19-20
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form – Chinese – 19-20
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form – Russian – 19-20
- Eligibility to Take Food Home Form -Turkish – 19-20
- Income Guidelines – English 19-20
- Income Guidelines – Somali 19-20
- Income Guidelines – Spanish 19-20
- Income Guidelines – Chinese – 19-20
- Income Guidelines – Russian – 19-20
- Income Guidelines – Turkish – 19-20
- Pantry Desk Guide
- Temp Log – 18-19
- Proxy Letter for Clients
- Pantry Complaint Form
- WOFB Recipe Booklet