Volunteers are the backbone and the lifeline of West Ohio Food Bank.
Individuals as well as business/corporation groups may volunteer!
To get involved, contact us today!
Fill out the form below to start the easy process of getting set up.
Below is a list of the types of volunteer opportunities offered at WOFB. Not sure which one to pick? Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator to discuss which is best for you or your volunteer group!
- Reclaim/Recovery Program- Volunteers sort and repackage food/personal care items received.
- Mobile Food Distributions- Volunteers assist in large distribution of shelf stable foods items to individual who are hungry.
- Specialty Skills- Whether you’re an expert at painting, cleaning, data entry, marketing, or you name it, your skill sets are always appreciated at the West Ohio Food Bank.
- Office Skills- Volunteers with phone and/or computer skills are needed to assist with filing, mailings, data entry, answering phones and greeting guests.
- Internships- The most effective way for students to gain work experience before graduation. Consider the food bank to gain experience in business, marketing, nutrition, management, supply chain, warehouse, nonprofit, leadership, and many more.